Build Pulsar with the team that builds Pulsar ®
StreamNative was founded by the original developers of Apache Pulsar and Apache BookKeeper. Our mission is to help companies around the world build real-time event streams in order to unlock the power and insights of their enterprise data.
Cloud Product Engineer
StreamNative is enabling organizations to build the next generation of messaging and event streaming applications. Leveraging Apache Pulsar and Bookkeeper, we optimize for scalability and resiliency while reducing the overhead management and complexity required by incumbent technologies. We do this by offering Pulsar and StreamNative’s ‘products as a service’. StreamNative is building a world-class team that is passionate about building amazing products and committed to customer success.
As StreamNative's Cloud Product Engineer, you will have the opportunity to build and shape a powerful, industry-leading event streaming product. The Cloud Product Engineer will be someone with exceptional engineering talent who is excited to join the StreamNative team, to build our Pulsar-as-a-service solution, and to help transform the future of the streaming messaging industry.
- Build, orchestrate, and maintain an enterprise-grade, cloud-native streaming data service offering of Apache Pulsar.
- Help deliver the Pulsar-as-a-service offering in our customer’s cloud environment by leveraging container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to improve products, meet new requirements of product, and continuously improve the quality and competitiveness of products.
- Design and develop an automation platform to standardize cloud-native operations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and teamwork spirit.
- Understand various common network protocol principles and virtualization technologies.
- Experience with containers, cloud-native/microservice architectures.
- Experience with container orchestration technology, e.g. Kubernetes, a strong plus.
- Experience in using automation tools, such as Puppet, Ansible or Terraform.
- Experience with distributed systems, load balancing, and system monitoring.
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, & Vision benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) plan to help you to save for retirement
- Awesome, supportive coworkers with a good sense of humor
- Remote friendly
- Flexible paid time off