Build Pulsar with the team that builds Pulsar ®
StreamNative was founded by the original developers of Apache Pulsar and Apache BookKeeper. Our mission is to help companies around the world build real-time event streams in order to unlock the power and insights of their enterprise data.
StreamNative is enabling organizations to build the next generation of messaging and event streaming applications. Leveraging Apache Pulsar and Bookkeeper, we optimize for scalability and resiliency while reducing the overhead management and complexity required by incumbent technologies. We do this by offering Pulsar and StreamNative’s ‘products as a service’. StreamNative is building a world-class team that is passionate about building amazing products and committed to customer success.
This position is for developing the core technologies around Apache Pulsar - the cloud-native event streaming system. To learn more about the project, checkout its website: https://pulsar.apache.org
- Develop core technologies around Apache Pulsar and Apache BookKeeper
- Build ecosystems around Apache Pulsar and Apache BookKeeper
- Build developer communities of Apache Pulsar and Apache BookKeeper and publish technical posts
- Develop commercial products on Apache Pulsar and Apache BookKeeper
- Excellent problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and teamwork spirit;
- Familiar with at least one language of Java/Python/Go/C++, with good programming skills;
- Familiar with the principles and key technologies of distributed systems. Knowledge and practice in distributed message middleware systems (such as Kafka/RabbitMQ) is preferred;
- Experience with big data systems (Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark, Flink, etc.) is preferred;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible/Terraform, etc. is preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, & Vision benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) plan to help you to save for retirement
- Awesome, supportive coworkers with a good sense of humor
- Remote friendly
- Flexible paid time off