Build Pulsar with the team that builds Pulsar ®
StreamNative was founded by the original developers of Apache Pulsar and Apache BookKeeper. Our mission is to help companies around the world build real-time event streams in order to unlock the power and insights of their enterprise data.
Product Marketing Manager
Role: Product Marketing Manager
Reporting to: VP Growth
Today, data is the competitive differentiator for industry-leading companies around the globe. When we look at Uber, PayPal, Netflix, Pinterest, and other industry leaders, they are powered by next-generation data applications and data is at the core of their innovation and competitive differentiation.
StreamNative is helping companies to build the next generation of data applications with StreamNative Cloud and StreamNative Platform. Powered by Apache Pulsar, the StreamNative offering is built to support hybrid cloud, multi cloud, and on-prem deployments.
About the Role
As StreamNative’s Product Marketing Manager, you'll be the dynamic driving force behind our go-to-market strategies, supporting our Sales and Customer Success enablement across the company's product lines. You'll be responsible for developing and delivering both prospect and customer engagement initiatives and campaigns to educate our target accounts and drive ongoing adoption of StreamNative’s products. As our Product Marketing Manager, you will lead and execute on engaging marketing campaigns designed to provide differentiated value to our prospects and clients throughout their lifecycle.
You'll also bridge the gap between our Growth and technology teams to ensure StreamNative's messaging and brand are appropriately represented, from research and development to launch and enablement.
What You’ll be Doing
- Be the product marketing expert for StreamNative by analyzing the market landscape and competition, keeping documentation of findings current, understanding and educating others on the buyer and user journey and sharing customer and market requirements.
- Customer Insights – Have deep empathy for our customers’ pain points and needs to help develop solutions to meet those needs. Ensure the voice of the customer is always represented in every customer product and marketing experience.
- Work with Growth, Customer Success and Sales to ensure training, collateral, and other resources are up-to-date and on brand
- Own the creation of customer enablement materials
- Help develop value-based messaging and positioning of new features or benefits, ensuring that messaging is consistent across channels
- Develop, maintain & iterate on positioning & messaging for the creation of one-pagers, case studies and other collateral
- Maintain a feature release calendar, and partner with Comms on keeping the team informed
- 5+ years experience in Product Marketing at a SaaS company
- 7+ years experience in Marketing
- Experience implementing go-to-market strategies
- Creative flair with strong writing skills and a knack for developing collateral
- A marketing practices guru - you love keeping up with all the latest trends!
- Experience in a highly technical environment
- Project management whiz who can juggle multiple projects with shifting deadlines
- Exceptional communicator with a collaborative personality (you'll have tons of face time with different stakeholders in the company!)
We are proud of the team we’re building. We're committed to equal opportunity employment -- and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make StreamNative better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.