We’re excited to announce that Pulsar Summit North America 2023 will take place on Wednesday, October 25, 2023!
We welcome your participation to help make the event a success, by submitting a talk for the event or offering sponsorship.
What is Pulsar Summit?
Pulsar Summit is the conference dedicated to Apache Pulsar and the messaging and event streaming community. The conference gathers an international audience of developers, data architects, data scientists, Apache Pulsar committers and contributors, and friends within the streaming and messaging ecosystem. Together, they share experiences, exchange ideas and knowledge, and receive hands-on training led by Pulsar experts.
Since 2020, seven global Pulsar Summit Events have featured 170+ interactive sessions by tech leads, open-source developers, software engineers, and software architects from Google, AWS, Splunk, Tencent, Verizon Media, Iterable, Yahoo, Nutanix, BIGO, TIBCO, OVHcloud, Clever Cloud, and more. The conferences have garnered 2,200 attendees representing 700 companies, including individuals from leading organizations such as Google, Microsoft, AMEX, Salesforce, TikTok, Alibaba, Tencent, Disney, and Paypal.
Speak at Pulsar Summit North America 2023!
Share your Pulsar story and speak at the summit! Pulsar Summit offers a unique opportunity to connect with your peers and raise your profile in the rapidly growing Apache Pulsar community.
Our theme this year is "Why Pulsar?" and we are looking for stories that are innovative, informative, or thought-provoking. Join us to speak at the summit! You will be on stage with all the top Pulsar thought-leaders. It is a great way to participate and raise your profile in the rapidly growing Apache Pulsar community.
As a speaker, you will receive:
- Free conference pass.
- Your headshot, bio and session featured on the Pulsar Summit website.
- Your session will be promoted on YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- The opportunity to share your knowledge and engage with the vibrant Pulsar community!
To speak at the summit, please submit an abstract about your presentation. Remember to keep your proposal short, relevant, and engaging. All levels of talks (beginner, intermediate, and advanced) are welcome. We invite you to submit your talk proposals and share your unique experience in one of the following themes:
- “Why Pulsar?” - Your journey is inspiring, and we want to hear it! Share your stories of why you chose Pulsar, the challenges you overcame, and the solutions you implemented. Let others learn from your experiences and gain valuable insights from your use cases.
- “Learning Pulsar” - Are you an educator at heart? Submit an entry-level talk introducing Pulsar, its remarkable features, and best practices. Help beginners navigate their Pulsar journey and inspire them with your expert knowledge.
- “Deep Dive” - For all the experts out there, we invite you to share deep technical knowledge about Pulsar. Whether it’s about the inner workings, optimization techniques, or advanced features, we’d love to hear it all.
- “Around Pulsar” - Have you built exceptional tools to work with Pulsar? Or have you integrated Pulsar with other technologies to create a superior solution? We’d love to hear about your innovations.
Submit your session abstract
- CFP opens: Tuesday, June 21st, 2023
- CFP closes: Friday, July 7th, 2023
- Speaker notifications sent: Friday, July 28th, 2023
- Schedule announcement: August 4th, 2023
Submissions are open until Friday, July 7th, 2023. If you want some advice or feedback on your proposal or have any questions about the summit, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help!
Help us make #PulsarSummit North America 2023 successful by spreading the word and submitting your proposal and sponsorship! Follow us on Twitter (@pulsarsummit) to receive the latest updates on the summit.
About Apache Pulsar
Apache Pulsar is a cloud-native, distributed messaging and streaming platform that empowers companies around the world to manage trillions of events per day. The Pulsar community has witnessed rapid growth since it became a top-level Apache Software Foundation project in 2018. Over the past four years, the vibrant community keeps driving innovation and improvements to the project.
About the Organizer
StreamNative is built by the original creators of Apache Pulsar and Apache BookKeeper, and is one of the leading contributors to the open source Apache Pulsar project. As the core developers of Pulsar, the StreamNative team is deeply versed in the technology, the community, and the use cases. Today, StreamNative is focusing on growing the Apache Pulsar and BookKeeper communities and bringing its deep experience across diverse Pulsar use cases to companies across the globe.
StreamNative offers a fully managed service to help teams accelerate time-to-production and take advantage of Pulsar’s powerful streaming and messaging technology. Learn more about managing Pulsar at scale with StreamNative Cloud.
Stay in Touch
Want to stay informed of the latest developments regarding Pulsar Virtual Summit North America 2023? Sign up here to be the first to hear about open registration, exciting speaker announcements, and details for all things Pulsar Summit.