StreamNative Cloud's Pulsar-as-a-Service now available on Google Cloud Marketplace
StreamNative Cloud’s Pulsar-as-a-Service solution is now available on Google Cloud Marketplace, delivering a turn-key solution with enterprise-grade security and SLA. Built on top of Apache Pulsar, StreamNative Cloud provides a high-performance, low-latency platform capable of processing, analyzing, and acting on billions of events per second.
StreamNative Cloud’s Pulsar-as-a-Service
StreamNative Cloud provides a versatile set of flexible tools for engineering teams of all sizes to run and manage Pulsar at scale. With protocol handlers supporting Kafka, RabbitMQ, and MQTT, StreamNative Cloud is an excellent choice for those looking to streamline their event-driven applications while having access to the full capabilities of Apache Pulsar, including Pulsar Functions, Pulsar I/O, and Tiered Storage.
- Scalability without Downtime - StreamNative manages Pulsar clusters without requiring manual partition rebalancing or long maintenance periods.
- Built-in Enterprise-Grade Security - Manage Pulsar clusters with governance and full audit control while maintaining global compliance standards.
- Backed by the original creators of Apache Pulsar - Unparalleled expertise with enterprise-grade support from StreamNative.
StreamNative Cloud on Google Cloud Marketplace
StreamNative Cloud's Pulsar-as-a-Service solution on Google Cloud Marketplace provides a simplified procurement process, with streamlined purchasing and deployment and unified billing included in the Google Cloud invoice. Additionally, it is fully integrated with other Google Cloud services, such as BigQuery, Dataflow, and Pub/Sub, providing customers with a complete end-to-end data processing solution.
“Streamlined enterprise data processing is essential to businesses today,” Dai Vu, Managing Director, Marketplace & ISV GTM Programs, Google Cloud. “With StreamNative Cloud’s Pulsar-as-a-Service now available on Google Cloud Marketplace, organizations can strengthen their data processing and analysis capabilities, ultimately driving stronger insights."
Get started with StreamNative Cloud on Google Cloud Marketplace with three easy steps:
- Subscribe via your Google Cloud account.
- Select Manage on Provider to sign-up on the StreamNative Cloud Console.
- Follow the sign-up flow to create your organization and your first Pulsar Cluster.
Already have a PoC and you’re ready to move to a fully-managed or fully-hosted cluster with 24/7 support and enterprise SLAs? Sign up here.
Read more blog articles.
Our strategies and tactics delivered right to your inbox