Leverage your existing cloud investment, consolidate resources and reduce latency by deploying inside your existing cloud account.
We configure, monitor and scale everything so you can focus on your streaming pipelines.
- Zero burden operation at massive scale
- 99.99% SLA on multi-zone deployments
- Stress-free upgrades, patches and rollbacks
- Faster bug-fixes with StreamNative’s enterprise-grade Pulsar distribution
- Supported by Pulsar fanatics who are real humans
Retain full control over the message life cycle, from backlog quotas to retention policies.
- Design tiered-storage mechanisms to fit your needs
- Retain all historical and in-motion events for as long as needed
- Set retention at the namespace and topic level
- Centralize events from across your organization
- Retain events for compliance audits
- Auto-scaling storage based on retention policies and traffic
- Only pay for retained data - not pre-provisioned storage capacity
- Compacted and efficient columnar storage to further reduce storage costs
We configure Pulsar to meet your data security requirements.
- Leverage your existing security infrastructure and policies
- Build on SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR and HIPAA compliant code and processes
- Secure network connectivity via VPC peering and AWS PrivateLink
- Granular, role-based access controls and policy enforcement
- Monitor and gain insights in real time
- Employ end-to-end encryption
Save with reduced complexity, lower resource costs and no data transfer fees.
- No ingress/egress cloud fees
- Optimized instance, cluster and networking resources
- Eliminate operational overhead
- Transparent pricing
- Enhanced visibility into every aspect of your messaging operations.
- Retain all historical and in-motion events for as long as you like
- Unparalleled resource observability via StreamNative Console
- Scale mission critical apps with complete confidence
- Dynamic broker configuration
- Centralized cluster management
- Track key metrics and monitor system health
- Track message delivery
- Utilize real-time and historical visualizations
- Easy monitoring of multi-instance deployments
- Spot problems before they occur