Private Cloud License
Self-managed by your team on Kubernetes, on-premise or across hybrid environments.
Private Cloud offers the utmost privacy, security and flexibility.
Deploy Anywhere Efficiently
Leverage your IT infrastructure, consolidate resources and reduce latency.
- Self-managed Pulsar with reduced complexity
- Centralized multi-cluster management
- Web-based operational tasks
- Enterprise-grade deployment tooling
- Faster, safer and more cost effective than self-managing Pulsar
Control Your Data
You retain full control over the message life cycle, from backlog quotas to retention policies.
- Design tiered-storage mechanisms to fit your needs
- Retain all historical and in-motion events for as long as you like
- Set retention at the namespace and topic level
- Centralize events from across your organization
- Retain events for compliance audits
- Auto-scaling storage based on retention policies and traffic
- Only pay for retained data (not pre-provisioned storage capacity)
- Compacted and efficient columnar storage to further reduce storage costs
Control Your Security
We configure Pulsar to meet your data security requirements.
- Leverage your existing security infrastructure and policies
- Build on SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR and HIPAA compliant code and processes
- Secure network connectivity via VPC peering and AWS PrivateLink
- Granular, role-based access controls and policy enforcement
- Monitor and gain insights in real time
- Employ end-to-end encryption
Increase and Extend Pulsar Usage Without Vendor Lock-in
- Modern and flexible enough to fit current and future use cases
- Unified messaging and streaming reduces the need for new technologies
- Connect to Kafka, AMQP and other legacy platforms
- Utilize 40+ data connectors
Other Deployment Options
Compare all the deployment options