StreamNative clusters hosted on StreamNative’s public cloud. Available on AWS and GCP
Enable streaming workloads quickly with our Pulsar-as-a-Service offering.
Get Started in Minutes
Quickly provision and deploy a Pulsar cluster and get started.
- Spin up production-ready Pulsar clusters on demand
- Create and manage your tenants, namespaces and topics
- Full Pulsar API to support message, streaming, and transactional use cases
Pay As You Go
Pay for what you use, and scale up or down without any fixed costs.
- Quickly spin up experimental use cases and proof-of-concept projects
- Extend Pulsar’s value across your enterprise by solving problems quickly
- Costs are based on cluster size and traffic
Fully Managed by Pulsar Experts
We configure, monitor and scale everything so you can focus on your streaming pipelines.
- Zero burden operation at massive scale
- 99.99% SLA on multi-zone deployments
- Stress-free upgrades, patches and rollbacks
- Faster bug-fixes with StreamNative’s enterprise-grade Pulsar offering
- Supported by Pulsar fanatics who are real humans
Enterprise-grade Security and Data Retention
StreamNative Platform uses best-in-breed security standards and is continuously monitored.
- Build on SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR and HIPAA compliant code and processes
- Granular, role-based access controls and policy enforcement
- Employ end-to-end encryption
- Pre-design tiered-storage mechanisms
- Only pay for retained data - not pre-provisioned storage capacity
- Compacted and efficient columnar storage to further reduce storage costs
Increase and Extend Pulsar Usage Without Vendor Lock-in
- Modern and flexible enough to fit current and future use cases
- Unified messaging and streaming reduces the need for new technologies
- Connect to Kafka, AMQP and other legacy platforms
- Utilize 40+ data connectors
Quickly Monitor and Gain Insights
- Enhanced visibility into every aspect of messaging operations
- Unparalleled resource observability via StreamNative Console
- Scale mission critical apps with confidence
- Track key metrics and message delivery
- Utilize real-time and historical visualizations
Other Deployment Options
Compare all deployment options