Pulsar Summit is an annual conference dedicated to Apache Pulsar community, bringing together an international audience of CTOs/CIOs, developers, data architects, data scientists, Apache Pulsar committers/contributors, and the messaging and streaming community, to share experiences, exchange ideas and knowledge about Pulsar and its growing community, and receive hands-on training sessions led by Pulsar experts.
We are excited to announce that the first Pulsar Summit will be held in San Francisco in April, 2020. Talk submissions, pre-registration, and sponsorship opportunities are now open for the conference!
Speak at Pulsar Summit
Presentations and lightning talks are accepted for speaking proposals. Suggested topics cover Pulsar use cases, operations, technology deep dive, and ecosystem. Submissions are open until January 31, 2020.
If you are unsure about your proposal, or want some feedback or advice in general, we are happy to help out! Further details are available on the Pulsar Summit Website.
Dates to remember
- CFP opens: December 15, 2019
- CFP closes: January 31, 2020 - 23:59 PST
- CFP notification: February 21, 2020
- Schedule announcement: February 24, 2020
When your speaking proposal is approved, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Full conference pass.
- Exclusive swag only available to speakers.
- Expand your network and raise your profile in the Pulsar community.
- A professionally produced video of your presentation.
- Your name, title, company, and bio will be featured on the Pulsar Summit San Francisco 2020 website.
- Your session will be added to the Pulsar Summit YouTube Channel and promoted on Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you are interested in attending Pulsar Summit San Francisco 2020, we’d like to hear from you. Your ideas are very important to us, and we will prepare the content accordingly.
Sponsor Pulsar Summit
Pulsar Summit is a community run conference and your support is needed. Sponsoring this event will provide a great opportunity for your organization to further engage with the Apache Pulsar community. Contact us to learn more.
Help us make #PulsarSummit 2020 a big success by spreading the word and submitting your proposal! Follow us on Twitter (@pulsarsummit) to receive the latest updates of the conference!
Hope to see you at Pulsar Summit San Francisco 2020!
This post was originally published by Jennifer Huang on Apache Pulsar blog.